National freeway 3A
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Maintained by Taiwan Area National Freeway Bureau|
|Length||5.6 km (3.5 mi)|
|Highway system in Taiwan
National freeway 3A (native:國道三號甲線;三甲) is a spur of national freeway 3 to downtown Taipei City. It begins in Taipei City at the intersection of Xinhai Road and Fanglan Road and ends in Shenkeng, New Taipei City on the county highway 106B.
Despite the name “freeway“, this spur has at-grade intersection middle the way[clarification needed], hence traffic signals installed, not "free from signal” and tolled by Etag systems
The total length is 5.6 km.
Major Cities Along the Route
Places Through This Highway
- Taipei City ( Daan District) 大安區 (Daan District)
- Taipei City ( Countryside Wenshan District) (Has Countyway 106 to go to City Part of Wenshan District (Muzha and Jingmei)
- New Taipei City (Shenkeng District(Original Shenkeng Township)
Intersections with other Freeways and Expressways
- Jianguo Expressway is near the beginning of the freeway
- Xinyi Expressway at Wanfang interchange in Taipei City
- National Highway No. 3 at Muzha interchange in Taipei City
The freeway has 2 lanes in each direction for its entire length.
Completed in March 1996.
|This Taiwanese road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|